I Care For You
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
- 8x10 Print comes ready to frame
- Printed on Solar White 80# Cardstock
- Original Design by Elise Hurd
- Classic Gold Foil *OR* Ebony Black Foil Overlay Options
- *Click on the picture to zoom in on the prettiness*
- **PLEASE NOTE: Because this print is hand-foiled there are slight variations in the foil each time. This makes the foil in each print slightly "speckled" looking, and adds to the artistic, handmade beauty of your piece!**
The Story Behind the Art:
For 11 years I've been a Caretaker as a Mom,
helping with grandparents who declined mentally + physically, and then full-time caring for my Father-in-law
who had advanced Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
It's hard to explain the "wear" of caretaking unless you've lived it. There is so much "again-ness" to caretaking.
After a particularly hard day I was in bed, pouring out my heart to God, basically crying that I wanted my mom...
I wanted someone to take care of *me*. And He spoke straight to my heart in the dark.
Gently - like a mother's love expressed to her exhausted child: "I care for you." The truth of 1 Peter 5:7 dropped right into my open wound
and healing comfort went as deep as my need.
I've needed this reminder many times since.
And friend... He personally, tenderly cares for you, too. He knows what it is to be a Caretaker.
He's the best there is. Let Him care for you today.