Raw + Beautiful Frames (11 inch)
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” - Psalm 139:14-16
“For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” - Ephesians 2:10
- Gorgeous, raw wood 11 inch frames
- Each frame is beautifully unique and one-of-a-kind.
- The top and bottom pieces of the frame hold together because of magnets inlaid in the wood. So it’s simple + convenient to hang and exchange prints. No hardware. No glass. No fuss.
- Frames hang by a heavy waxed black cotton string.
- Each frame is lovingly handmade in KC by Axel Co. They are an inspirational husband + wife team who reflect the Creator in the skilled works of their hands.
- Orders are processed in 3-5 business days, not including shipping time. Frames are shipped in sturdy, squared tubes. The Story Behind the Art is included with each frame.
- If you click on any picture you can zoom in to see the beautiful wood grain details.
- Prefer the smaller size? View the 8 inch frames here.
The Story Behind the Art:
I specifically requested "imperfections". I asked for rawness and roughness.
Because this is what makes the frame full of character. And the character is what makes each frame a one-of-a-kind beautiful display for art.
They are each made by hand, and they each have a name that highlights a moment in a great love story.
And my prayer is that when you see these frames, and the art they will highlight in your home, that you will remember the One who made you by hand. You. Made by the Master Carpenter's hands.
The One who sees that your "imperfections" and roughness and rawness in your frame make you full of character.
And your character is what makes you a one-of-a-kind beautiful display for Art.
My prayer is you will remember your name is Beloved, and you are breathing in a moment of the greatest love story right now.
You have the perfect frame to display His beauty, goodness, and love in a unique way.
You are lovely and treasured and individually seen and adored by Him. Never forget.