What Do I Think About You?
- Print comes ready to frame
- Printed on lovely, high-quality 100# Cardstock
- Original Design by Elise Hurd
- Orders are processed in 3-5 business days, not including shipping time. Prints are shipped in sturdy, flat mailers with chipboard backing for extra support, tucked safely in a clear, protective sleeve.
- *Click Picture to Zoom in!*
- You can buy this print as a part of an 8x10 bundle here.
- You can buy this print as a part of an 11x14 bundle here.
The Story Behind the Art:
When my girls mess up big time, have epic meltdowns, and act downright ugly... this is the question I ask them when I can finally get their attention.
"What do I think about you?"
Since toddlerhood I've taught and regularly reminded them of the answer, so they know it by heart: "You think I'm beautiful. You love me."
"Yes. I think you're beautiful. You are. *I love you*. Always. No matter what...
And when you act ugly? Correction is given out of love because it's a deviation from who you truly are -- Beautiful. Beloved.
Made in the likeness of Beauty and Love.
Mistakes do not, cannot, change your identity.
Many waters cannot quench love.
So... What do I think about you?
- Perfect for: Teacher Classrooms, a child's bedroom, the kitchen - anywhere the reminder is needed!